Monday 27 May 2013

The Greenhouse, part 3

Up bright and breezy this morning, I fitted the edging trim to the greenhouse roof.  It's just glued in place with silicone beading to seal the edges.  Later on the boyf installed the windows at the front and either side of the doors.  He then lined the doors with perspex too; only the back wall to do now, but I ran out of paint, it will have to wait.  The front is pretty much complete now, all I have left to do is build my workbench and finish painting inside.




Megan seems to like it in front of the greenhouse, though yesterday as I was smiling at her liking my greenhouse, she was painting herself, she's going to be patchy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.