Friday 24 May 2013

Potting on the Celery Experiment

The celery experiment is progressing nicely and has grown some amazing roots, which I noticed this morning as I changed the water.  The sensible thing would have been to plant it out at the weekend, but I had five minutes to spare :o)



I decided to plant it in my little herbarium.  A bit of a risk as, as my Dad and I have both found, the herbarium is a little temperamental with anything it seems but parsley!   I'll keep an eye on it and, just to make it really interesting, I decided to plant in the second Pak Choi too, which has been languishing in the pot with the first one I planted (PC1).





Don't they look pretty.... fingers firmly crossed!

In the meantime, look what has sprouted at the base of PC1.  



I really need to read up on Pak Choi... it's literally running away with me and I have no idea what I'm doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.