Sunday 10 June 2012

We have a new puppy! Meet Finn.

Although it took the lovely boyf a good long time to persuade me to that I wanted a baby dobe in my life; it didn't take me long to decide that two would be better than one.  He didn't necessarily agree and, it is fair to say, I have spent the last 18 months of Megs life discussing, persuading, cajoling, bribing, pleading and, as necessary, occasionally even sulking in an attempt to win the boyf round!  So, we have a new addition to the family, Finnick Humperdink (the 10 yr old is responsible for his first name, I take full responsibility for the second, Englebert is a guilty pleasure!) a Chihuahua/Chinese Crested cross.  We wanted small, but not too small (I'm hoping he inherits his mother's long legs) and a happy mix of two of my favourite small breeds.  




He arrived home yesterday and I think it's safe to say that we're all a little in love... he's also looks to be interested in taking up photography!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.