Friday 22 June 2012

Race for Life

Ok, I told a small porkie, I have actually been doing (a little) something other than sitting with my mutts on the sofa.  The 10yr old and I, with the lovely Mrs B, L and H are running (walking, crawling... seen the weather forecast, make that swimming!) 5K on Sunday for RfL.  So, along with raising some cash, I've been decorating our tshirts.  We are, you see, going to be green.  Purists will probably frown, but we are "The Green Girls" and for very good reason.  And, we're not entirely green, I've been working on the pink...




40 odd flowers per tshirt makes for some boring sewing and I'd hoped that the overall effect would have looked pinker!  The 10yr old gamely agreed to pose for a photo and it's obvious that some additional jujjing is going to be required...  I've got my box of bad beads and ribbons out!  By Sunday we'll be a riot of pink... I promise :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.