Friday 27 April 2012

Love is in the air!

I think I've mentioned before that the wonderful Mr S is making an honest woman out of his lovely fiancée later in the year, and that I was lucky enough to be able to build them a website for their wedding.  Mr S and I finished it last night, with the obligatory (as far as I'm concerned anyway) mix of amusing, endearing and downright funny photos of the happy couple.

Now, I can't give too much away.  It is, of course, a private site and there's no way that I'm going to trample on their priavcy for the sake of a blog post, but  they won't mind my sharing just a couple of the details.

I love the combination of fonts in the main banner, and the crafted heart ampersand, in honour of Miss O's amazing crafty talents.  As for the silhouette; for all those that know C&G, it is them.  In fact, it couldn't be more perfectly so.



For the bottom of the site, I chose one of my favourite Robert Heinlein quotes; I think he describes it perfectly!

It's been a honour to be just a small part of the preparations and I am very much looking forward to the day itself; it is always a delight to see two people so perfectly suited share that with the rest of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.