Monday 24 October 2011

Halloween Bottle Labels

I can't give too much away, I want our Halloween party to still be a surprise for the folk that read my blog!, but I have been having great fun sourcing bottles and labels for various edibles and drinkables.  


I planned to make my own but there are so many great free labels on the interweb that I have had far more fun mixing and matching instead.  My favourites thus far: Love Manor, Spookshows and these lovely stamps.


I've been collecting jars and bottles for months, I wanted a good and interesting mix.  I'm starting to fill them and am particularly pleased with how pretty my Oven-Dried Tomatoes look...


though they're no longer mere tomatoes, but 100yr old Goblin Brains!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lucy Green. Powered by Blogger.